Yamaha Clavinova Pianos
Yamaha’s line of Clavinova digital pianos are the most technologically advanced piano keyboards in the market.
We carry many of the most popular and newest models of Clavinovas, including the CLP series and the CVP series.
The Yamaha CLP Clavinova captures the truest piano sound through a piano sound source recorded from a world-class Yamaha full concert grand piano. The superb keyboard piano touch allows the player to fully express emotions in sound. We have not only refined all performance-related elements, we have unified them into a piano capable of reproducing the player’s original intentions. The result is true grand piano-like expressive capability, which we call “Real Grand Expression.” With a beautiful appearance that makes you think of an upright piano and genuinely useful functions, these are digital pianos that refine to a high level everything you want for enjoyable piano performance.
The Yamaha Clavinova CVP Series has a rich, subtle sound and exceptional dynamics from the gentle pianissimo to the powerful fortissimo. These keyboard piano models offer hundreds of MIDI instruments, and many include effects, large full-color display screen, fully orchestrated styles and accompaniments, and even built-in karaoke. Internet Direct Connection (IDC) functions expands music enjoyment. The ultimate family-friendly instrument.
The CVP Models include:
CVP701, CVP705, CVP709, CVP709GP
Watch this 2 minute video showing the new CVPP700 keyboard piano series audio functions. They can play back audio files, perform advanced functions such as Vocal Cancellation, Pitch Shift and Time Stretch and more.
avantgrand – hybrid PIANOS
NU1 Hybrid Pianos
Introducing the NU1, a hybrid piano from Yamaha that combines the traditions of an acoustic instrument with the innovation of digital technology. Featuring the same acoustic piano action used in Yamaha upright pianos, and a refined, compact design, the NU1 is the perfect choice to bring the renowned Yamaha sound to any home.
- The superb natural feel of a real piano action
- Experience the stunning sound of Yamaha’s premier concert grand piano in the comfort of your home
- Alluring elegance that complements any room
Model N1, 39″
Model N2, 40″
Model N3X, 47″
The AvantGrand is the perfect piano for pianists who require a great touch, beautiful sound, small footprint, moderate price and no tuning costs. Yamaha created the AvantGrand, the world’s first and only true hybrid piano, to satisfy a need that could not be served by digital pianos that just don’t feel like acoustic pianos, or by traditional acoustic pianos that have higher prices, larger footprints, and regular maintenance requirements. A true hybrid piano is enabled by digital elements for the sound but also real mechanical elements for the touch. In the AvantGrand, the digital elements are as good as they get. Spectacular sampling of the acclaimed CFIIIS concert grand and highly advanced sound reproduction make it sound like a fine acoustic piano. The first of its kind action combines a modified acoustic piano action with the new Tactile Response System that recreates the vibrations that until now were absent from digital pianos. An action that feels like the real thing because it is the real thing!
Avantgrand models include the N1, N2 and N3X:
- weighs only 35% of a traditional concert grand piano because it doesn’t have the heavy cast iron plate, the massive rim or the hardwood laminate pinblock that acoustic pianos have
- takes up 50% less space than a traditional concert grand piano because it doesn’t have the expansive soundboard of an acoustic piano
- needs no tuning because there are no strings
- feels like a high-quality acoustic piano because it has the exact same action as in a high-quality acoustic piano and recreates the vibrations felt with an acoustic piano
- has a moderate price because it doesn’t contain many of the expensive elements that are required in a traditional acoustic piano. A great New York Times article & video by David Pogue that illustrates the AvantGrand’s amazing capabilities.