We are NY's largest piano retailer, with stores in NYC, Long Island, Westchester and Connecticut.
We are also America's largest piano restoration company.
Because we are a full service piano company with an unparalleled selection of the world’s finest pianos.
- We have one of the world’s largest inventories inventories of used and rebuilt Steinway pianos and a substantial inventory of new Yamaha, Mason & Hamlin, Bechstein, Brodmann, and Schimmel pianos.
- We own our own 12,000-square-foot state of the art restoration facility, where our expert, highly-skilled craftsmen utilize our proprietary machinery and processes to rebuild our vintage pianos to their full original glory.
- We rebuild almost every type of piano for individuals and institutions throughout the U.S.
- Our pricing is competitive and honest.
- Our trade-up policy is especially significant. Not only can our clients trade up their pianos for up to five years for full value, our vast collection of superb used, rebuilt and new pianos assures that they will find a great piano when they decide to trade up.
- Our tuning and service department is as terrific as our pianos. It works to the highest ‘concert quality’ standard.
- Our team of piano professionals collectively contains one of the largest repositories of piano knowledge and expertise in the world. It is heartening to our clients to have guidance from a staff such as ours.
- We have a multi-national reputation for quality, selection, service, value and integrity.
- We have built a company that will be around for a long time. This is particularly important and reassuring to our clients since the ‘useful life’ of the pianos we sell isn’t measured in years but in decades.
What We Offer
We take great pride in having become the country’s leading retailer of new and restored high-end pianos.
- New pianos. We represent highly select lines of new pianos that we feel provide our customers with the best quality and value.
- Used pianos. Our used pianos, many of which are nearly-new, are prepped and detailed to the highest standard.
- Rebuilt pianos. We set the industry standard for rebuilding quality. Our proprietary processes were developed and refined over a period of many years. This benefits our clients alone because, unlike most other rebuilders, we do not offer our rebuilding services to other dealers. The “Faust Harrison rebuilt Steinway” has become a highly sought-after brand in and of itself.
- Piano Services. We offer practically every type of piano service, from tunings and minor repairs and adjustments to complete rebuilding and refinishing. Each service that we offer is performed to the highest standard in the industry yet our prices remain highly competitive.
We present our website as a "virtual showroom" where we invite you to browse through our galleries of pianos. There is information about our restoration and other piano-related services, and important suggestions on how to care for your piano.
Why it is important to choose the right piano retailer
In buying a piano, the sound, touch and look of a piano and the reputation of the manufacturer are clearly important considerations. The quality of the piano dealer can be just as important. The highest quality dealership provides truly objective guidance in piano choice, has a large selection of inventory and assures that pianos are properly prepped and in the best possible condition, provides excellent after-sale service, and prices its pianos fairly. It is important to be able to count on the dealership to be there for the long term:
- To address post-sale service issues, even if they don’t surface for many months or even years
- For future upgrades/trade-in’s; the dealer that sold the client his or her piano should apply the highest possible ‘credit’ for the piano on a trade-in or trade up. The dealer should also have an ample selection of great pianos to which to trade.
- For warranty support – particularly with regard to used or rebuilt pianos.
Faust Harrison Pianos is here for the long-term. We have been rebuilding, selling and servicing pianos in the greater New York Metro area since 1983. We continue to grow both in size and reputation, our commitment to quality and service never falters, and we’re always there for our clients whenever they need us.
207 W 58th St
New York, NY 10019
Mon-Sat 10-6 & Sun 12-6
214 Central Ave
White Plains, NY 10606
Mon-Sat 10-6 & Sun 12-5
Evenings by appointment
277 Walt Whitman Rd. (Rt. 110)
Huntington Station, NY 11746
Mon-Sat 10-6 & Sun 12-5
322 Black Rock Turnpike
Fairfield, CT 06825
Sun & Mon by Appt: